Since my fiance sleeps until the very last second, breakfast has to be quick, easy and nutritious. These egg cups can be made in variety of ways so you'll never be bored for them.
Yields 6 cups
1 egg white
1/4 C milk
Handful chopped spinach
1/3 C chopped bell pepper, green & red
1/4 C chopped ham
1/3 C shredded cheese, any
1.Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Whisk together eggs, egg white and milk in a bowl.
3. Add in chopped spinach.
4. Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Pour egg mixture evenly into cups.
6. Add bell pepper and ham to each cup.
7. Sprinkle cheese on top.
8. Baked for 20 minutes. Cups will expand over top; let cool and deflate for 10-15 minutes. Place in seal tight container and keep in fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat in microwave for 30 seconds.
Other options to add to cups: broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes, red onion, any of your favorite veggies! Top with avocado or salsa (if desired).